Terms & Conditions
L.G. Racing Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions below do not affect your statutory rights
- Prices are subject to change due to taxation changes or supplier price changes. We reserve the right not to supply and to do so without providing any explanation (although in most cases this would be due to incorrect descriptions or prices on this site).
- A contract only comes into force when your credit card is charged at the point of dispatch - no other communication should be considered an acceptance of your 'Offer to Treat'. Sending money to us does not create a contract.
- All items are available whilst stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- All prices include VAT at 20% where applicable.
- Out of stock items are held on back-order and supplied as soon as possible. If we are able to obtain some of your order quickly we will part send.
- For PAYPAL - money is transfered via paypal at the point of checkout. The Paypal option appears on the checkout page.
- We may charge a non-refundable deposit for items which are specially ordered.
- Spare part orders may take some time to obtain from the manufacturers. We are unable to accept back genuine spare parts which have been ordered on your behalf - especially if you've found you asked for the wrong part.
- Our most popular items are held in stock ready for immediate dispatch. All other items need to be procured from our supplier or the manufacturer on an individual basis. Such items may therefore will take between 5 and 24 working days to dispatch unless a different timescale is noted against the product itself, subject to its availability.
- Payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo, Delta, Diners and JCB credit/debit cards.
- Payment may also accepted by Cheque (in GB Pounds Sterling, drawn from a UK bank), Postal Order (in GB Pounds Sterling drawn from a UK Post Office), Bank transfer and by International Money Order (in GB Pounds Sterling) or Paypal.
- Any refunds will be applied in GB Pounds Sterling to the credit/debit card or paypal account used to make the original purchase where possible. Alternatively we will provide a cheque made out in GB Pounds Sterling.
Changing your mind:
You are welcome to add, amend or cancel your order at any time - we understand circumstances can change between ordering and our dispatch of your chosen items. Please let us know about such changes as soon as possible to avoid items being sent to you in error!
UK customers have the right to a 14 day cooling off period from date of receipt of your goods without giving a reason for the return. You simply pay the cost of returning the items to us. We will refund any money due to you within 30 days of such a cancellation. Postal charges & service charges are not refundable
We are unable to refund or replace items until they are received back by ourselves - when returning an item you are advised to insure the parcel. All items returned for refund or replacement under the 14 day cooling off period must be in original unopened packaging and in resalable condition - as an example you should do no more than examine an item as you would in a shop prior to purchase.
We are unable to accept items which have been opened or used.
We may refuse to accept returns which have been sent without following the instructions and using the returns label on our Returns page.
We are unable to accept items back after the 14 day cooling off period expires.
If you have any questions regarding our Terms & Conditions, please email us.